Kagirova Vasilisa A.
- Universitetskaya emb., Build. 11
- 2009-2012: Ph.D. in Philology, Institute for Linguistic Studies, St. Petersburg. PhD Dissertation: "Definite article in Modern Eastern Armenian: a cross-linguistic and diachronic study".
- 2007-2009: M.A. in Languages, Faculty of Asian and African Studies, St. Petersburg State University. M.A. Dissertation: "Articles in Armenian and Old Georgian: a comparative study".
- 2006: Internship in Georgian Studies, Tbilisi State University, Tbilisi, Georgia.
- 2005: Internship in Armenian Studies. Yerevan State University, Yerevan, Armenia.
- 2002-2007: B.A. in Philology, St. Petersburg State University. Diploma: "Semantics of future verb forms in Modern Armenian".
- Current: Assistant Professor, Department of Central Asia and Caucasus, St.Petersburg State University (since 2009)
- Russian (native),
- Armenian (fluent),
- Georgian (reading),
- English (fluent),
- French (reading)
- Armenian Language and Culture,
- Georgian Language and Culture;
- Linguistic Theory (esp. Morphology);
- Corpus linguistics.
- Armenian language
- Georgian language
- Geography of the Caucasus
- Source Studies and Historiography of the Caucasus
- Cultural heritage of the Caucasus
- Languages of the World
- Krylova V. Enclitical particles -s, -d, -n in Classical Armenian. In Kazanskij, N. (ed.), Acta Linguistica Petropolitana. Bondarko N, Kazanskij N. (eds.). Vol. VII, part 1. Saint-Petersburg: Nauka, 2011. Pp. 159-168.
- Krylova V. Definite article and case in Modern Eastern Armenian. In Kazanskij, N. (ed.), Acta Linguistica Petropolitana. Gerasimov D. (ed.). Vol. VII, part 3. Saint-Petersburg: Nauka, 2011. Pp. 326-331.
- Krylova V. On the use of -∂/-n affix with postpositions in Modern Eastern Armenian // Papers of the IX International Conference on Armenian Linguistics. St. Petersburg: Nestor-Istorija, 2012. Pp. 103-108.
- Krylova V. On the use of -∂/-n affix with postpositions in Modern Eastern Armenian // Papers of the IX International Conference on Armenian Linguistics. St. Petersburg: Nestor-Istorija, 2012. Pp. 103-108
- Kagirova, V. Definite article of nominatives in Modern Eastern Armenian. In Kazanskij, N. (ed.), Acta Linguistica Petropolitana. Malyshev I., Kalinovskaja V. (eds.). Vol. IX, part 2. Saint-Petersburg: Nauka, 2013. Pp. 639-656.
- Kagirova V. Constructions with resultative / perfective participle and the verb "to have" in Armenian and Georgian. In Philology. Vol. 3. Volgograd: Nauchnoe obozrenie, 2016. Pp. 116-122.
- Kagirova V. Resultative constructions with the auxiliary ‘have’ in Modern Eastern Armenian (a comparative study) // Papers of the XI International Conference on Armenian Linguistics. Yerevan, 2017.