International Conference "Japan: Civilization, Cultural History, Language"
The Department of Japanology of Saint Petersburg State University invites you to participate in the International Conference "Japan: Civilization, Cultural History, Language" to be held on the 14th and 15th of October 2022.
The following sections are planned:
- linguistics and literature;
- history and culture;
- economics and politics.
Location: Department of Japanology, Saint Petersburg State University (199034, Saint Petersburg, Universitetskaya emb., Build. 11).
Working languages of the conference: Russian, Japanese, English.
Format of participation: As for now, it is scheduled that the conference would be held in person live format. Though, due to the pandemic limitations, it could be transformed into online-only or mixed form (including participation in person and online). Please mark all possible kinds of participation, which are acceptable for you (in person, online, or both). The detailed information concerning the link to connect to the conference (Zoom, Skype etc.) will be sent to the participants in a few days before the conference opening.
Less volume will be appreciated. It is kindly requested to keep to the topic of the monograph while submitting an application and sending materials for publishing (Civilization, Cultural History, Language etc.).
The final decision about the accepted papers will be made by the Organizing Committee. All the notifications of the presentations, as well as the publication of the proceedings will be sent to the participants before the 1st of September 2022. The publication of the monograph “Issues of Japanology. Number 9” containing the authors’ materials is expected before the opening of the conference (the issue is registered in the Russian Science Citation Index).
Please note that the Organizing Committee is unable to cover the costs of any of the fees related to the participation in the event.
Please indicate the following information in the application form:
1) full name;
2) academic degree and title (if any);
3) position and full name of institution with address and postcode (to indicate affiliation when publishing the monograph; participation of independent researchers without affiliation will also be appreciated);
4) e-mail (and phone number, if possible);
5) acceptable type of participation (A. in person; B. online; C. both acceptable);
6) additional data.
If you need an invitation to the conference for your visa application, we kindly request you to inform us in advance in your application form.
Organizing Committee of the conference:
- Chairman: Doctor of History, prof. Philippov A. (SPbSU)
- Doctor of Philology, prof. Bass I.I. (SPbGIC)
- Ph.D., Assoc. Osmanov E.M. (SPbSU)
- Doctor of History, prof. Samoylov N.A. (SPbSU)
The secretary of organizing committee:
- Svetlana Serebryakova.
- Category: Conferences
- Hits: 1074